At Weight★No★MoreSM Diet Center our clients are results-driven word-of-mouth referrals from other clients and physicians. They know the distinctions between our programs and services and those of others in the weight loss industry:
- Other weight loss programs are often large, national or multinational corporations. We are a small, family-owned business whose owners are actively involved on a daily basis, with significant personal commitments to the success of the business as well as to our clients.
- Other weight loss programs make money from selling packaged food products, diet drinks or shakes, pills or injections. We don’t sell anything.
- Other weight loss programs show clients how to diet with cheesecake and pizza, shakes, bars and pills, counting calories or points. We teach clients how to change their lifestyles by making better decisions in a healthy, balanced way from each of the food groups, using their own food that they buy in the supermarket.
- Other weight loss programs and practitioners distribute paper to read and decipher, giving clients daily nutrient percentages to figure out and achieve on their own. We work with clients individually at each stage of their program—weight loss, stabilization and maintenance—to help plan personal daily menus. Taking into account work, travel, school or social schedules and major holidays (such as Easter, Passover, Thanksgiving and Christmas), and/or the wide range of ages and medical issues or health conditions (including pregnant and nursing mothers), counselors will generate customized eating plans, including what to eat, how much to eat, and what time to eat, as well as provide cooking tips and recipes.
- Other weight loss programs do not service children. We offer customized Kids Lifestyle Programs, and we work closely with moms to help plan their child’s day around school schedules and extracurricular events, as well as coordinate a school’s cooperation when necessary. We also provide progress updates to pediatricians on their referrals.
- Other weight loss programs too often set goal weights that are easy to reach but impossible to maintain. We set goal weights we know a client must achieve in order to maintain.
- Other weight loss programs often have counselors who are overweight. With us, every counselor is slim and has gone through the program. We practice what we preach. We guide clients to get slim in the manner in which we stay slim ourselves.
- Other weight loss programs are group-centered. We see clients only in private, one-on-one. We get to know them very well, in a comfortable, private environment where they can speak openly about personal and/or medical issues with 100% certainty of confidentiality.
- Other weight loss programs are available to clients during business hours only. With us, regardless of which physical location a client joins, they may call (or visit) any location for service. Additionally, clients have home and cell numbers for access to the owner at any time for any reason.
Weight★No★MoreSM Diet Center offers clients a true first class, personalized weight loss service, going above and beyond to help people. We have been in business for a very long time, not because we tell clients what’s good for them and what’s bad for them; they already know that. Instead, in a very personal, guided way we teach clients how much and how often and why those two factors are the keys to metabolism, blood sugar stability, hormonal balance and healthy long-lasting weight loss.
Don’t wait until you’re “ready.” We are never “ready” to begin a journey that we wish we didn’t have to take. You’ve got to start before you’re “ready.” If you know the path you are on is the wrong one, make a right turn and reach out to us. All you need to complete the journey successfully is discipline, guidance, structure and accountability—and no one does that better than we do!